IMTrack has been developed by Howells as a web-enabled solution for insider list management and is fully compliant with the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR).
In October 2011, the European Commission published proposals for a regulation on insider dealing, market manipulation and the improper disclosure of inside information. The resulting Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) was adopted and published in its final form in June 2014.
MAR updates the market abuse framework formerly established as a result of the EU Market Abuse Directive (MAD) and came into effect on 3 July 2016. As an EU Regulation, MAR is directly applicable in each EU country without the need for any domestic implementing legislation.
IMTrack, the specialist insider management service from Howells Associates, provides everything you need to be confident that you comply with EU Regulation and ensures that you can handle your sensitive admin safely and securely.
● Confidence that you’re avoiding compliance risk
● The simplicity of achieving worldwide access in one central resource
● The time-saving ease of managing multiple lists
● The assurance that your sensitive data is safe and secure
● The certainty of knowing you have the required audit trail
● Clear historical insider list status
● Simple, fast set-up by integrating your existing insider lists
● Training records so you are in control
● Monitoring of individual projects so you can comply quickly
● Full support in loading existing insider lists onto IMTrack
● Continuing support so that you have no future worries